Ditty

Posts about a pirate ship cruise complete with rope swings and vomiting passengers, muddy hikes, seminary students, and general philosophies on life coming soon. I know you're waiting on baited breath. Try to contain yourself.

I've been working on this little ditty lately.

The purpose is to chronicle my journey with this hobby and keep my mom from yelling at me for taking up diamondsoles with pictures. She wants words, people! Not pictures.

And since she is my editor in chief, I must listen.

Love you, Marms.

Happy Birthday...three days ago.

I love you to the moon.

Comments

Willis Family said…
Hi sis. If I give you my info for my blog can you PLEASE fix the settings so I can upload bigger pictures, or any picture for that matter. Please help my blog. It is awful. Call me if you can. Love you!

Popular Posts