Wow

Comments

noelle regina said…
amazing.
as it turns out, this family lives in our stake- cause Pres. Wood is our stake president too...

so touching.
mccall said…
i have no words
Marce said…
everything you share is always so motivating and inspiring. you're like the sweetest person with the most golden heart in the whole wide world. i mean it.
p.s. i liked your comment about Roxy Lynne...made me laugh. i'd love if you had a Roxy Lynne too someday :)
air-mail hug to you in your secluded paradise!
Maren said…
I remember when this happened and I remember hearing about how forgiving he was. Such a great example of Christ's love and forgiveness. Thanks for sharing.
Jazzy said…
He was my sister's bishop when it happened, so she sent it to me as well. Very profound. I can't believe they got the teenager to be on there as well. I cried when I saw the parents of the boy who caused the accident. And you can easily see how his forgiveness was able to affect way more people than just the teenager.

Popular Posts