Last Love Letter - Happy Valentine's Everyone!

Ashley Holding,

How appropriate that I’m writing an airplane letter when you’re about to get on an airplane :) Welcome home. Squirk. I hope you have a great, relaxing flight. Take pictures of Brazilian clouds so I can see them. I’m not sure how you’re going to get these messages… cause you really are getting on a plane in less than 24 hours. It’s Tuesday around 3:30 and I’m headed to Idaho to finish up some dental work and then we’re making the drive back to Utah. We being the munchkins, Kearstin and I so they can meet you at the airport. I wanted to come, but I figured that you’d like it to be a family thing… plus I don’t want to shake your hand when I see you, so to avoid any last minute breaking of rules I’ll wait… :)

I’m extremely nervous… 3½ years Ha Ha! Life is awesome and wondrous! When do I get to see you? Maybe now! Look behind you!... He He. Did your stomach do a back flip like mine? For some reason just being with you, in thought or in person, my stomach is constantly doing intestine gymnastics. Alas, his big performance should be very soon. Call me when you can. I don’t know if I should call you or wait ‘till you want to call me… or should we just sneak out and walk through Burton Elementary School together? I don’t think I’ll give you this letter. I’m writing just to write. In all honesty I’m afraid. Afraid of what might happen or I guess the fact that I don’t know what will happen… What’s your favorite color? If you could paint your own scene and you had only one color what would it be? Green, purple, various shades of yellow? How about cookies? What’s your favorite? Aren’t favorites funny? Not sure if I have too many. You’re my favorite! Welcome home pal.

Love,

Blair

Comments

Blair at his best. Particularly the favorite color, favorite cookie segment. You two are great. Happy vday.
Laurie said…
You guys have the same writing style! Man, so much anticipation at this point, even when we know how it ended!

Oh, and it looks like he did end up giving you the letter after all.
Hale-O There said…
I'm glad it worked out the way it did so you can keep all those sweet love letters! You have a great love story to tell.
ps your phtography is looking good, keep it up!

Popular Posts