Mama's Glue



If I turn up dead or missing in the next few months, please be advised that the suspect is most likely my mother and the motive for the crime is my posting of this picture.

Mothers are wonderful creatures. They endure years of poopy diapers, stretch marks, and carpooling. Then their kids grow into adulthood and even though they don't need mom to tie their shoelaces or clean up poopy messes (I'm sorry I use the word poop so much. It is one of my favorite four letter words though), moms still keep their children's little souls glued together somehow. Even when they're thousands of miles away...

Thanks for the glue, mom.

I love you.

Please don't kill me.

Comments

So true!
And, that is one hot momma!! Love that picture of you two.

Thanks again for cheering me up today, and giving much needed advice!

XOXO
Laurie said…
That is a sweet picture, why in the world would your mom kill you for posting it?
Brandon said…
That's a great picture. You two look alike. This is such a true statement. I can see this bond growing stronger and stronger with Emilie and Nick. Thanks for the great post!

Popular Posts