Porch Dreams


I always dreamed that when I grew up I'd sit on the front porch of an old Victorian-style house with that handsome rogue from Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. Did anyone else have a mad crush on this guy growing up? I've always been a sucker for strong, dark-haired men with great smiles I guess. Well, now that I got my dark-haired man, lots of dreams are coming true. We don't live in a gorgeous Victorian house with columns. We live in a wood Caribbean beach house with interesting bugs. But we sit on our blue porch chairs every night and eat dinner. And that's enough for me.

Comments

Willis Family said…
Rough!!! I thought this was suppose to be hard.
Krista said…
You have such a poetic way of putting everything! Thanks for being such a great example of being happy with what life throws at you.
Man your life sounds like a lot of fun!!
Pallavi said…
I am a sucker for blue and the chairs are awesome. Great to be sitting and eating outside.
Paige said…
Oh yeah- I totally had a thing for the cutie in "Wild Hearts". Wow, I am totally lost in thought right now. Anyway, sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time-and P.S., I was in a store the other day and they had these awesomely cute clothes pins and I couldn't help but think of you.
Shelby said…
of course i had a crush on him, he's the guy from 16 candles!

Popular Posts