If I took a picture...













This is the one and only picture we took during the holidays. Wow. Good job, guys. If I would have taken pictures this holiday season, I would have taken pictures of our Christmas Eve party at the Willis', where everyone was laughing about old memories, the kids were darting to the window to see Santa Claus waving to everyone (aka Devin dressed up in Restoration Hardware Santa Suit - very authentic by the way), and we were all stuffing our faces with delicious food. I would have taken a picture of Grace in the adorable plaid beret we gave her and of all of the grandkids rockin out to Hannah Montana on the Wii. Oh wait that was grandkids plus Lindsay and Kearstin (they pretend like they don't know the words and the dances - we basically blew their cover this Christmas though. They're total closet Hannah Montana and High School Musical fans.) I would have taken a picture of Blair and I kissing on our year and a half anniversary and many other things that made this holiday season special. Please don't make me go back to work tomorrow :( Santa, can you write me a doctor's note?

Comments

Laurie said…
Sounds like you had a blast!
Merry Christmas!!
Kandyce said…
I was the same way around the holiday...not a lot of pics to show for what happened. :-\
mccall said…
At least you took A bloody picture! I have nothing. Nada. But the pic is darling. It's gotta be at least worth 5, right? Love ya.
Kolette said…
We missed you guys! I am glad you had a very, Merry Christmas! Love you.

Popular Posts