Hubby

I wasn't going to do this, but since I love the person that tagged me and I positively revel in the art of embarrassing and torturing my husband I will respond...

Husband Tag:


1. Where did you meet?
Fourth grade. I don't remember the exact day that we met, but Blair wrote something about me in his little nine-year-old journal at that time. I was "going out" with his best friend, Brett Webb. Blair wrote in his journal "I think I'm in love with my best friend's girlfriend."
2.How long did you date before you got married?
Gosh I don't know! We were never boyfriend and girlfriend before I got home from my mission so...I guess 7 months.
3. How long have you been married? 1 1/2 years
4.What does he do to surprise you?
We got engaged on a Saturday. He surprises me every Saturday now with fresh flowers. Somehow it's still surprising and still makes me giddy.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
Body - his buff pecks ;)
Soul - his laugh.
Spirit - his compassion for others.
6.What is your favorite quality?
He is the best uncle in the world! He adores our nieces and nephews and is so great with them.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Sweetheart.
8. What is his favorite food? Sushi.
9. What is his favorite sport? Football, Soccer, Racquetball, Golf....he's a sporty guy.
10. When and where did you first kiss? Yesterday. Location confidential.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Eat at new unknown restaurants, talk, and laugh.
12. Does he have any hidden talents? He's great at shopping for women's clothing (he's going to kill me). Seriously though, he has great style.
13. How old is he? 24
14. Who said I love you first? Lol. I don't remember! Probably him.
15. What is his favorite music? Oldies. CCR.
16. What do you admire most about him? His unselfishness. He helps people everywhere we go and he would sacrifice ANYTHING for the people he loves.
17. What is his favorite color? Blue.
18. Which side of the bed does he sleep on? Left side.
19. Will he read this? Yesh.

Comments

Laurie said…
That is so cute what he wrote in his journal. I love it.
SO fun! I love that part about his journal too! Thanks again for a fun night of dinner and games....can't wait to see you again soon! Love ya
Maren said…
Ha! I love that you were Brett Webb's girlfriend. Remember, actually I know you remember, when we would call him and tell him we were ice-skating in your basement... when we were actually roller-skating. Man oh man... such good memories with you Ash. And thanks for doing the post - I love you too!!!! ;)
Ashley said…
Of course I remember that, Mare. I told Brett I could do a triple axle. Lol!!!! You and I should have become professional roller skaters. There's still time! We're young! Let's do it, Mare.
Blair: This post lends perfectly to a thought I recently had about you. Ashley mentioned your compassion in number 5. Really, I hardly know anyone more compassionate than you, and that, I believe is the most critical quality for a medical practitioner. Hope all is well with the applications, etc. And . . . your first kiss was yesterday? At least you have all of those flowers.
Blair said…
You two were telling him stories and Brett, Budgie, was relaying to me how his girlfriend was so rich, she had a ice-skating rink in her basement. I was so jealous.
mccall said…
I am laughing so hard about the ice-skating rink. Ash, you can't do a triple axel? I believed you all these years :-)

You guys were totally "boyfriend-girlfriend" in 8th grade. I was always the third wheel when we'd sneak out and you and Blair would be plotting how we were all going to run away. We had such rough lives. Lol.
Haaahaaa! I remember the triple axle comment. Who wasn't Brett Webb's girlfriend.
Let's all plan a day to go and do something fun real soon.
Kandyce said…
Sooo cute. I'm soo happy you both ended up together. I think we all knew you both would. ;) Happy Holidays!!

Kandyce

Popular Posts