Soccer, Sleepovers, & Silly Kids











































Weekend Highlights:
  • RSL Soccer Game. Whoot. Whoot.
  • Saturday night sleepover - I don't know why we think it's so fun to drag all of our bedding out in to the living room on the weekends and fall asleep to movies. We love it though.
  • Breakfast Cook Off - Sunday morning we had a contest to see who could make the best breakfast dish. I figured that I won the contest due to the fact that Blair asked if he could eat mine instead of his halfway through breakfast.
  • Primary Teaching - We were teaching our 9 & 10 year old kids about the sacrament when a little boy named Andrew asked, "Was Heavenly Father right handed or something? Is that why we take the sacrament with our right hand?" So cute. We love our primary class!

Comments

Laurie said…
Sound like fun, accept for the sleeping on the floor part! (Who would do that when they have a perfectly good bed? :) Miss you!
What a fun time! You can come make breakfast for us any day...looks yummy!
Love ya!
Blair said…
Yeah, but whose looks best? The one on the right, or the one on the left? Taste isn't everything.
mccall said…
Lol... how cute is that? I think Heavenly Father is right handed, too :-) I love that you guys sleep on the floor, falling asleep to movies. I love doing that too! And both your breakfast looks yummy!
Ali Snow said…
Laurie never wanted to have sleepovers. I'm all about falling asleep elsewhere - except for the cleaning up part.
Hey Ash!
Yeah they are still selling tickets for thriller on odysseydance.com. Have fun!
Ok, so that cracks me up that you guys have "sleepovers"!! Kasey and I used to do that all of the time when we were first married! So fun. I thought we were the only weirdos doing that...looks like it runs in the family! ha ha! Also, cute picture of the two of you. I love pictures!!
You both are too cute!!!! I love it!!!!

Popular Posts