Big Eyed Adorable Peanut

This past weekend I flew to Dallas to meet my newest, most adorable little friend GRACE.
After a fun filled vacation of food, shopping, museums, more food, a beautiful blessing, and much needed comic relief with Lindsay, I find myself counting down the days until I see them at Thanksgiving. Lindsay and I of course couldn't hold back the tears when we said goodbye yesterday. I miss snuggling with that little peanut and laughing with my sister already. Thanks for a wonderful weekend you guys! I can't wait to see you when the turkey starts gobbling.

Comments

Ali Snow said…
1 - Grace is DARLING.

2 - You change your background everytime I come to your blog.

3 - Why am I not listed as one of your friends?
Kalli Ko said…
oh my gosh she is gorgeous! Congrats to Lindsey, that's awesome.
mccall said…
I am SO glad you were finally able to meet little Gracie! I know it was killing you to not have met her yet. I hate the thought of you and Lindsey parting. SAD.

And by the way... you look GORGEOUS in that pic of you and Linds! Seriously. I love your hair pulled back like that.
Laurie said…
She is so cute! Her eyes are huge! She looks just like Lindsay. Hope you had a good visit, come back to Texas real soon ya hear?
Laurie said…
P.S. I have that same shirt that you are wearing, and I have seen another picture of a shirt that you have that I have as well. Great minds shop alike! :)
How fun! She is a freakin' cute little girl. I can't imagine that "parting scene". As long as I've known you two you've always been such good friends. It's an almost unnatural sibling relationship...but this is coming from the girl with 3 older brothers so what do I know about "normal" sibling relationships. :)

Popular Posts