Addictive Behavior

So here's the thing about blogs.

I work for The Cutest Blog on the Block.

Some of you may or may not have noticed that I change my background pretty frequently. This cute little website that is so cleverly named pays me the big bucks to upload these backgrounds every few days so people like you can see them and visit The Cutest Blog on the Block to get your own. Good deal huh?

Okay, so maybe I don't TECHNICALLY work for them. But I might as well! I don't know what's wrong with me. It's almost uncontrollable! It IS uncontrollable! It's like rearranging the living room furniture. I just have to have a constant change of scenery. I'm kind of surprised at my compulsive addiction considering the fact that I'm not a very crafty person and I'd rather eat lemons than glue cut-out hearts and airplanes on to a scrapbook and that sort of thing. Yuck. So why the obsession? I don't know, okay?! It's just a little phase I'm going through. Stand by me. Someday I'll be confident enough about my background to stick with it. Until then...I'll start the application process for all the free blog background websites out there.

Yours truly,

addicted.

Comments

Mike and Kim said…
Ashley, Mike always teases me because I change my background ALL the time. Just when I think I've found one that I like, several weeks later I get sick of it again. So, I am right there with you for the addiction.
Unknown said…
Hi ashley, i met you breifly at XanGo before i quit. i worked with Lindsay 90% of the time. i cant seem to get a hold of her, can you forward my email address on? joannaostler@yahoo.com
hope all is well! congrats on the wedding! joanna
Jake & Becca said…
I just wish I was computer savvy enough to be able to change mine to all those cute ones I see others doing. I'm just always admiring all the cute things you do with yours...I bet more than just me are, so don't feel bad it makes things interesting for all of us!

Popular Posts