Family Fun












































































We had a fun weekend of wake boarding and spending time with our families. I didn't post the wake boarding pictures so as to not blind our readers with our pasty skin. Needless to say we need to do more outdoor excursions! After wake boarding we went and saw my sick dad, who apparently got the pneumonia from our river mishap. I guess one form of pneumonia can be caused from aspiration when water gets into your lung air pockets. Dad will be fine here in a week or so, but it made me sad knowing what made him sick :( Lastly, we went to a pioneer dance production that Kami's kids were in. So cute and very touching. Love you family - thanks for a fun weekend!

Comments

Rachel said…
Tan skin is overrated...trust me you would look tan next to me. I think I've been through 3 bottles of suncreen so far this year. Me and the sun...not so good together.
Embrace your paleness Ashley!
Fun pics...I wish we could be there with you guys!!!
Just use the orange rub-on tan from Wally-World! Then you can have a streaky tan like me :-)
Jake & Becca said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake & Becca said…
Isn't family the greatest. Hope your dad gets better soon! Jake and I put up some pictures of us boating and I think we could challenge yours and Blairs pasty skin to a dual...and win! That is just what happens when you get married and work inside all day.
Ali Snow said…
I didn't know you had a blog! When are we actually going to talk to each other? How are you guys?
Trent and Steph said…
Fun pics. It looks like you guys have been having a fun summer.

Popular Posts