California Sun.

Favorite things about my trip to California:

- Cooper's speech impediment: "Tum on everyone! Let's get in the tar!"
(Translation: "Come on everyone! Let's get in the car!)

"Ashley, I'm told."
(Translation: "Ashley, I'm cold")

- Logan trying to be cool in the 7th grade. He tries to talk in a deeper voice and act like certain things are of no interest to him. I just have to laugh - all of us remember going through that stage :)

- Conner speaking in language that exceeds his age. We were watching American Idol one night and ten-year-old Conner pipes up and says, "That wasn't her best performance. I just don't think that suits her personality." What ten-year-old says that?!!! LOL.

- Mason's transformation into Napolean Dynamite. When I flew out to Kolette's house a few years ago, Napolean Dynamite had just been released and Mason loved it! He'd hilariously repeat the lines from it. Come to find out, Mason has never really let that role go. He honestly talks like Napolean Dynamite on a daily basis. He'll kind of hold his mouth open a little revealing his braces and he gets mad just like Napolean!!! I should have recorded it.


I love those boys! Between baseball games, endless games of Mario Kart, and playing with nerf guns, we had a riot. Thanks for a great trip you guys!















Birthday fun!















Aren't they so cute?!















Sister luv.















Take me out to the ball game...

Comments

Jake & Becca said…
HAPPY Birthday! My husband too picks out my outfits. I love it! Love the stories about your nephews, aren't kids the greatest?
CHELSEY said…
I'm so glad you had a great b-day....Blair is a sweetie!

Your trip looked super fun!
Mike and Kim said…
Happy Birthday, I'm glad you had a great day. I totally know what you mean though from your other post about how you missed Blair so much while you were gone. I hate it when Mike leaves or when I leave him. It's really hard to be away from each other. It's a good think though to be so in love :)
Kalli Ko said…
Oh Ashley! I'm sorry I missed it! I hope you had a fantastic day...
Happy Birthday Ash! Those kiddos are SO cute - looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for posting some pictures - love ya!
mccall said…
One of two things: Why didn't I get invited to your surprise birthday party? Couldn't you handle this? Two: Logan is in SEVENTH grade? That freaks me out...
Ashley said…
Blair said that he texted you. I think he must have an older phone number. I wish you would have been there :( P.S. - freaks me out as well how old he is! I feel so old!
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Jodi said…
Hey Ashley-It's Jodi Hamblin from Davis. Not sure if you remember me, but just thought I'd drop in a little hello. I always knew you and blair would get married. Visit me on my blog jodikurtcheever.blogspot.com if you remember me.

Popular Posts